Is life really a competition?!

    I feel so bothered about this concept for so long a time, especially when I was growing into my post-teen. 

   Parents will tell you...

Parent: why can't you score an A, when                         Caleb could? Why are you not                             gifting me 🚗 and 🏘️ like Joshua did                 to his mother?

Child: but you know I am yet unemployed.                  You know that my job is not                                handsomely rewarding,. I can't afford              that now, sir/ma.

The argument goes on and on...

    However, if you don't know people's stories you can scarcely tell their tales. People are not ready to put themselves in your shoes and know where it pinches. Only you feel the pinch, if there is any of course, that is why I tell you, you can't afford to live your life as if you are in any sort of competition with anybody.

    You are fearfully, uniquely and wonderfully made. In computing, we say Primary 🗝️, it uniquely identifies an entity (record) in a database (our 🌎).

My people, this is not a kind of clarion call to mediocrity or laziness, but an eye opener that you can't afford to let someone's geometric growth rate push you into commiting attrocities or hastily and erroneously concluding that it's the end of the 🛣️ for you, the allotted time for everyone is unique and mysteriously different.

    King Solomon says in Ecclesiastes, there's time for everything, also for everyone it is:

# Jesus Christ died so early but HE fulfilled       HIS mission quickly.

# Methuselah lived so long, but achieved            little or nothing.

# Prophet Muhammad died so early in war        but HE achieved so lot.

# We know so lot that cut corners to quickly      achieve who cut their lives short as a                result.

God, our creator has written every soul's algorithm in such a way that if you try to jump a sequence, it leads to a bug (virus).

HE alone knows the code with which HE's developed you, you can't afford to tamper with it.

Let all about you flow easily from HIM, you are not in a competition with anybody.

Thanks 🙏.

I appreciate your time 🥰.

I want to go sporty in my next post, please watch out.









Comments

Popular Posts